Generalized linear models - SAS GLM procedures
This course is an introduction to generalised linear models, mainly through the use of the SAS GLM procedure.
Who should attend
Statistical analysts, data mining experts, business users; the topics covered will mainly make reference to the area of marketing databases, credit risk assessment, fraud detection and predictive modelling applications in general.
Basic experience in the use of the SAS language is required and in scoring multivariate analysis statistical techniques.
- Overview on use of PROC GLM
- Generalised Linear Models: theory and examples
- ANOVA hypotheses
- ANOVA model implementation with PROC GLM
- Experiment Design
- One-Way ANOVA.
- Multiple Comparison Methods: Bonferroni and Tukey
- Factorial ANOVA
- Main Effects Significance
- Interaction of effects
- One-Way ANOVA with a Repeated Measure factor
The duration of the course is 2 days.