- Base sas module
- Advanced programing techniques
- Sas macro language
- Advanced sas macro language
- Sql language use with sas
- Enterprise guide – query & reporting
- Sas Business Intelligence and data integration tools
- Introduction to sas enterprise miner software
- Statistics foundations and sas software applications
- Scoring multivariate analysis techniques
- Statistical models for credit scoring
- Predictive multivariate analysis techniques
- Segmentation techniques
- Generalized linear models – sas glm procedures
- Discriminant analysis
- Historical series analysis
Modules will be tailored to the company and customized according to the client’s specific needs; theoretical concepts will be used along with concrete applications on data provided by the client, provided it is made available sufficiently in advance of course dates.
Courses will hold a maximum of 6 participants.
This number may be increased up to a maximum of 10 participants, with the addition of an assistant along with the main trainer and a consequent reduction of the course fee.
Courses are held at the premises of the client, which will provide a room equipped with a video player and a PC installed with the SAS software for each participant.
If the client is unable to provide an appropriate room and equipment, Nunatac’s own training room can be used.
Course dates and times
Course dates are agreed upon between the client and Nunatac with at least 2 weeks notice.
Proposed times are from 9.30 am to 5.30 pm.