Set the analysis path
We believe that Data Mining, in its most simplified terms, consists in constructing repeatable statistical analysis procedures to achieve the following operative business objectives:
- from all of the company’s clients, to choose a subset to whom it is more likely that a product is sold,
- to offer a different range of products to client groups that have a different profile,
- to estimate sales results for a network of agents,
- to predict, and therefore prevent, abandonment by some clients.
- assess the reliability of a client who applies for financing
- adapt the company to the new Basel 2 guidelines
These are just a few examples of what can be done using a good data analysis environment, advanced statistical procedures and the experience of experts who have a profound knowledge of our field.